NONI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» R4ZN0 O 5V3MU
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31.03.15 22:42 by NONIMAN

» Vicevi - čik pogodi ...
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime07.06.14 15:29 by NONIMAN

» O itemima u Tanothu
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11.04.10 13:58 by Puma7gbr

» Prsten okulus
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10.11.09 0:19 by NONIMAN

» Ajmo malo osvežiti forum i aktivirati se
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10.11.09 0:18 by NONIMAN

» Blacklista
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10.11.09 0:17 by NONIMAN

» Malo dobrog videa ...
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25.10.09 19:01 by NONIMAN

» NONI savez blog
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12.10.09 19:13 by wizzard

» Nešto o vama
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12.10.09 16:44 by wizzard

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Članstvo
 FAQ
 Pretraľnik
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of NONI on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of NONI on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is pinocchio

Our users have posted a total of 456 messages in 54 subjects
Most active topic starters
NONIMAN
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_voting_barVicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Bart
Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_voting_barVicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Miestic
B3char.
Eomund
budala2
Sir Ivan Grozni
ShadowProphet
microslav
Most active topics
Farma zvana Broderick
Vicevi - čik pogodi ...
Ljudovi moji xD
Malo dobre, ali vlastite muzike ...
Malo dobre muzike ...
Slike članova
Hall of Fame UK s1
Legende o frutarijancima
Nešto o vama
eRepublik - eHrvatska
Most Viewed Topics
Legende o frutarijancima
OurWorld igra!
Ajmo malo osvežiti forum i aktivirati se
eRepublik - eHrvatska
Vicevi - čik pogodi ...
Farma zvana Broderick
O itemima u Tanothu
Malo dobre muzike ...
Ljudovi moji xD
Malo dobre, ali vlastite muzike ...

Vicevi - čik pogodi ...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male
Broj postova : 224
Prebivalište : Sveti Ivan Zelina
Zanimanja : internet, student, zaštitar
Humor : da
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14.04.14 8:42

Creating a password

cabbage
Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

boiled cabbage
Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.

1 boiled cabbage
Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.

50fuckingboiledcabbages

Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character.

50FUCKINGboiledcabbages

Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.

50FuckingBoiledCabbagesS hovedUpYourArse,IfYouDon' tGiveMeAccessImmediately.
Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

NowIAmGettingReallyPisse dOff50FuckingBoiledCabbag esShovedUpYourArseIfYouDo ntGiveMeAccessImmediately
Sorry, that password is already in use!
Back to top Go down
https://nonilegend.forumcroatian.com
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18.04.14 10:23

10 Fun Facts

1. You can't wash your eyes with soap.

2. You can't count your hair.

3. You can't breathe through your nose, with your tongue out.

4. You just tried #3.

6. When you did #3 you realized it's possible, only you look like a dog.

7. You're smiling right now, because you were fooled.

8. You skipped #5.

9. You just checked to see if there was a #5.

10. Share this with your friends to have some fun too :-)
Back to top Go down
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime07.05.14 9:29

Justice, Grandma Style!

Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.
Back to top Go down
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime09.05.14 11:03

Prison Break

A man escapes from a prison where he’s been locked up for 15 years.
He breaks into a house and inside, he finds a young couple in bed.
He ties him to a chair. While tying the wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he’s in there, the husband whispers over to his wife,
“Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He’s probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn’t seen a woman in years.
I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants *censored*, don’t resist, don’t complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!”

She responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he’s gay, thinks you’re cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you, too.”
Back to top Go down
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime09.05.14 11:06

Teacher Arrested at JFK

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F Kennedy International airport this morning as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide rule and a calculator. At a press conference just before noon today, Attorney General Eric Holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. Although he did not identify the man, he confirmed the man has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us,' the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values. The use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns" but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher, Isosceles, used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."' The Attorney General went on to say 'Teaching our children sentient though processes and equipping them to solve problems is dangerous and puts our government at risk.'
Back to top Go down
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20.05.14 20:29

True Love

Husband comes home drunk and breaks some crockery, vomits and falls down on the floor...Wife pulls him up and cleans everything.

Next day when he gets up he expects her to be really angry with him.
He prays that they should not have a fight. He finds a note near the table.

"Honey, your favorite breakfast is ready on the table, I had to leave early to buy groceries. I'll come running back to you, my love. I love you."

He gets surprised and asks his son,"What happened last night?"

Son told,"When mom pulled you to bed and tried removing your boots and shirt, you were dead drunk and you said......

"Hey Lady! Leave Me Alone...I'm married!!!"
Back to top Go down
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20.05.14 20:30

Good Grandpa

A woman in a supermarket is following a grandfather and his badly behaved 3 year-old grandson. It's obvious to her that he has his hands full with the child screaming for sweets in the sweet aisle, biscuits in the biscuit aisle; and for fruit, cereal and pop in the other aisles.

Meanwhile, Granddad is working his way around, saying in a controlled voice, "Easy, William, we won't be long, easy, boy."

Another outburst, and she hears the granddad calmly say, "It's okay, William, just a couple more minutes and we'll be out of here. Hang in there, boy."

At the checkout, the little terror is throwing Items out of the cart, and Granddad says again in a controlled voice, "William, William, relax buddy, don't get upset. We'll be home in five minutes; stay cool, William."

Very impressed, the woman goes outside where the grandfather is loading his groceries and the boy into the car.

She said to the elderly gentleman, "It's none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don't know how you did it. That whole time, you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying things would be okay. William is very lucky to have you as his grandpa."

"Thanks," said the grandfather, "but I'm William .......the little **censored**'s name is Kevin."
Back to top Go down
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03.06.14 11:20

Jesus Knows You're Here!

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said, 'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard 'Jesus is watching you.'

Startled, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.

'Yes', the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you that he's watching you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed. 'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people who would name a Rottweiler Jesus.'
Back to top Go down
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime07.06.14 15:27

2 Old Scots

Two elderly Scotsmen were sitting outside talking, when a very attractive younger women walked by.

Remarked the first Scot, "Cute little lass."

And his friend replied, "Nice face, too."
Back to top Go down
NONIMAN
Admin
NONIMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime07.06.14 15:29

Elderly Couple

An elderly couple were married for many years. Whenever there was a confrontation, loud yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would always shout, "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of that grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!”

Neighbors feared him but the cranky old man liked the fact that he was feared.

Then one evening, at the age of 91, he died. After his burial, the neighbors, concerned for his wife’s safety, asked: "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be
able to dig his damn way out of that grave and then come haunt you for the rest of
your days?”

"Let him dig," the wife said, "I had him buried upside down … and I know the SOB won't ask for directions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vicevi - čik pogodi ...   Vicevi - čik pogodi ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vicevi - čik pogodi ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NONI :: Caffe-
Jump to: